= Version 3.0.1 - MAY 4TH, 2023 =
- Minor styling fix to accordion sub header padding and border color restore the look it had in v2.0.x.
- Improvement of WordPress readme and new updated screenshots.
= Version 3.0.0 - MAY 4TH, 2023 =
- Added: Aggregate crew credits under one image in credit lists
- Added: New image / column size configuration option (small, medium, large) for lists (cast, crew and tv seasons sections)
- Added: Automatic responsive column layout for lists without need to set a preset option
- Removed: Responsive width presets configuration option (small, medium, large)
- Added: Add cache manager in admin settings page
- Added: Add cache purge button, TMDb link and id on admin post type screens
- Added: User TMDb API key option
- Added: Improvement of js translation method, commitment to better language availability in the future.
- Added: New template configuration options for the header and body text color.
- Removed: mmdb_templates folder and only allow css file override in theme folder
- Removed: Bootstrap file and corresponding settings option.
- Changed: Cleaner plugin css removing the template bootstrap dependency.
- Bugfix: Failure in registering plugin script handle in some templates
- Added-dev: Update vue app to Vue3, composition API and Typescript
- Fix all node dependency vulnerabilities
- Make project Typescript and jest ready
- Switch from direct Webpack setup to vue-cli-service
= 2.5.0 =
- Bugfix: Faulty ordering of crew and cast credits.
- Bugfix: Hover on overview setting not working
- Bugfix: Language bug breaks overview when iso_639_1 data mismatch
- Added: Add option to disable Gutenberg editor for plugin post types
- Added: Make plugin instance a Singleton to facilitate 3rd party integrations
- Added: Debounce to TMDb search input.
- Added: Caching of TMDb data for even faster pageloads.
- Added: Transpiled js and webpack integration.
= 2.0.7 =
- Bugfix: Date to local time conversion inaccuracy
= 2.0.6 =
- Added: French and Italian (via @PandaSekh) translations
- Added: Updated languages files to v2.x of plugin
- Bugfix: Translation not working (regression)
- Added: Option to make plugin taxonomies non-hierarchical
- Added: Wordpress tags alongside categories for mmdb post types
- Added: Made all columns sortable on post type admin list view
- Added-dev: Refactored PostTypes for plugin needs
= 2.0.5 =
- Bugfix: PHP warning from Jetpack’s Publicize and Sharing conflict fix
= 2.0.4 =
- Added: Add support for ‘my-movie-db’ shortcode
- Added: Publicize and wpcom-markdown support for custom post types
- Bugfix: Conflict with Jetpack’s Publicize connections and Sharing buttons
- Minor: Remove forgotten .vue files and update ‘Tested up to’ version 5.3
= 2.0.3 =
- Bugfix: Cast / crew hide sections bug.
= 2.0.2 =
- Added: Display (existing) file read errors only if wp debug display, plugin and wp debug mode are turned on. Always log these errors if possible.
- Added-dev: Refactor file structure and class / variable naming to optimise code readability. Split dependencies for admin vs public and load only when necessary.
- Added: Flush permalinks after plugin activation (so it won’t have to be done manually) to get custom post type pages to appear immediately.
= 2.0.1 =
- Bugfix: Remove experimental SFC (and httpVueLoader) in favor of component template literals transpiled inline by babel
= 2.0.0 =
- Improved page load speed and overall user experience
- Added: Transition effect configurable option when switching between sections / tabs
- Added: Overview (description) on hover (configurable option) for person credits and tvshow seasons
- Added: Enhanced admin search UI and preview resembling the frontend output based on selected settings
- Added: Rearrangement of person credit sections with improved section consistency (crew / cast credits)
- Added-dev: Template setting to load desired VueJs components configurable via JSON
- Added-dev: JS template translation string setting configurable via JSON
- Preserved: Overall styling of the two main templates, tabs and accordion, and all previous settings
- Removed: PHP based templates and tmdb API library
- Removed: Section 4 for persons
= 1.3.2 =
- Bugfix: When Gutenberg is used thickbox stylesheet is no longer loaded by wp = 1.3.1 =
- Added: Custom post types archive enabled
- Bugfix: various issues relating to unavailable content
- Bugfix: bug when tmdb servers are unavailable / down
= 1.2.1 =
- Added: Ability to associate WordPress categories to movies, tvshows and persons
- Added: Dates now appear with WordPress settings format by default
- Added: Date methods now accept custom date format argument (templating)
- Added: Ability to remove associated movie, tvshow, person from post
- Bugfix: custom type taxonomy not appearing in menu
- Bugfix: screen errors when WordPress post as movie lacks tmdbID
= 1.1.1 =
- First release.